Friday, 8 January 2010
The Top 10 Reasons for People Failing Their Driving Test
www.adeptdrive.co.uk The top 10 reasons that people fail their driving test are
1. Acting Improperly at Road Junctions:- approach speed to fast, not stopping behind the give way
line, lack of observations at a junction.
2. Left Reverse Around a Corner:- hitting the curb, reversing wide, lack of observations.
3. Incorrect Steering:- crossing hands, driving with only one hand on the wheel, letting steering
wheel spin back after turning a corner.
4. Reverse Park:-hitting the curb, to far from the curb, lack of observations.
5. Improper Use of Gears:- incorrect gear for the speed you are traveling at.
6. Effective Use of Mirrors:- not checking before change of speed, not checking before a change
direction, and frequently.
7. Driving to Slowly:- not making progress, drive to the speed limit if it is safe to do so.
8. Right Turns:- cutting the corner, observations.
9. Undue Hesitation:- stopping at junctions when not necessary,waiting to long at junctions before
10. Moving Off Incorrectly:- not checking your mirrors, not checking your blind spot.